Monday 6 August 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

Time for FMM!
Get the questions, answer them in your blog and add your name and blog address to the comments section over at http://alltheweigh.com and say HI! to Kenlie too :)


A Little More Personal

1. Are you a morning person?  If mornings are for lie-ins and Jeremy Kyle on the television whilst I'm sat in bed, then it's be a yes. So... No - definitely NOT a morning person :)
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  It depends on who I'm with and also what size I am. I guess a lot of people would say I'm an extrovert - but I laugh and joke to cover how shy and insecure I am.
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what?  Shoes. Shopping - ANY kind at all. Christmas. I have quite an addictive personality - but worse than that, I'm obsessive too.
4. How many times have you been in love?  Too many! But only once that mattered (and still does matter)...
5. What is your position on politics?  That I'm usually wrong about it altogether! I take everything so personally that I tend to dislike politicians, politics and the government... but I like them all when I feel they're doing something right. I guess my view on politics would be... confused :)
6. Are you religious?  In my own personal way, yes I am. I don't tend to talk about it unless someone asks me specifically.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel?  Luxury hotel. With a view and beautiful walks (not too difficult).
8. Do you have/want pets?  I have a dog who smells, two cats who have awful wind problems, and koi carp in my garden pond.
9. Are you a sports fan?  Ummm.... depends on the sports. I like the paraolympics, and the winter olympics. I love watching parkour... and think cheerleaders are just amazing (my eldest daughter is the youngest ever qualified cheerleading coach... and she is FANTASTIC!)
10. How often do you brush your teeth?  Twice a day... usually. I love the feel of my freshly-brushed mouth :)
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings?  piercings: ears (3 times in each), tragus, nose... tattoos - loads! I love them!
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand?  Whatever is cheapest, in the sales, and looks good. I do have a bit of a soft spot for Jane Norman and Zara Basics.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? I think the first person to the door should open it for others - it's the polite thing to do.
14. Which season is your favorite?  Autumn... very closely followed by winter - because I LOVE Christmas!
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more?  Eat less... no question!
16. What’s your idea of romance?  My husband. Seriously... he's the perfect man for me. He loves and accepts me nomatter what - fat, thin and inbetween... he's always ready to tel me (and show me) that he loves and cares for me. I know I matter to him.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone?  Rarely... which is a shame, because I used to do weird and zany things all the time. I don't know whether that's because I'm older or just fatter. When I get slim again, I'll let you know :)
18. Christmas or Halloween?  Ohhh... unfair question! Christmas... just. I love Halloween because the kids in my area are just so cute and adorable!
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city?  Country... sometimes :) I'm a suburbanite through and through - I like the best of both worlds.
20. Share your life philosophy.  Ooh.... umm.... Be yourself. If other people don't like it, then it's their loss.

4 comments:

  1. I came over from All the Weigh. #12 - Yes! I don't particularly enjoy shopping, but it does help when the price is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of those clothing brands. I liked your FMM. Mine is up at http://fattofiguregirl.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/friend-makin-mondays/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog that smells and cats with wind problems - sounds like my house! Actually, the dog has the wind issues and the cats are just loco. I just adopted a new cat less than 2 weeks ago and everyone is still adjusting to her. Got to love them, tho!

    Stopping in from FMM - hi!

    Lisa, the Life of Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from FMM....I love to watch the winter Olympics and parkour

    www.300poundsandrunning.com

    ReplyDelete